Saturday, November 14, 2009

Enter the Lofted Designs Dog Tag Contest


Help me come up with a phrase for the next line of Lofted Designs dog tags! Here's how it works...

1. Visit my Facebook fan page and click the "Discussions" tab at the top.

2. Leave a comment with your idea for a dog tag by 11:59pm on Tuesday, 11/24/09.

3. You can enter as many ideas as you want. The key is to keep them short and sweet! I can fit about 4 words on a tag (max. 15 letters).

4. On Wednesday, 11/25/09, I will post an online poll with the top 5-10 suggestions and ask all my fans to vote for their favorites.

The creator of the winning phrase will receive a free dog tag and the winning tag will be sold as a new item in my online shop!

Here are all the tags currently available:
Bed Hog
Gimme Treats
I ♥ 2 Cuddle
I ♥ Belly Rubs
I ♥ Cats
I ♥ Heavy Petting
I ♥ My Person
I ♥ Naptime
I ♥ Treats
Mama's Boy/Girl
Daddy's Boy/Girl
Naughty and Nice
Naughty on Purpose
Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg
Cutie Pie
Bite Me
Don't Piss Me Off
Dogs Rule Cats Drool
Tail Wagger

Good luck!

No comments: