Tuesday, December 13, 2011

First Annual Open House


Hi friends,
I'm trying something utterly new and different this year – a holiday open house! You see, I have bunches of beautiful handmade jewelry left over from the festival and fair circuit. Why should I keep it all for myself when it could be brightening someone's holiday or stuffing someone's stocking?

Saturday, December 17, 2011
Noon - 5:00 pm
The address can be found here.

Find great last-minute gifts and stocking stuffers at the first annual Lofted Designs Open House!
Visitors can enter a drawing to win a free pair of sterling silver earrings. And I have a feeling not that many people will show up, so your chances of winning would be pretty amazing!

Bring a friend or two. There’s no pressure to buy like those other jewelry parties...just come browse and enjoy light refreshments (cookies and cider, anyone?) and good holiday cheer.

Preview a sampling of my work at www.LoftedDesigns.com. Much more will be available in person.

 
RSVP for the event on Facebook.

Cash, checks and credit cards are all welcome.
Hope to see you!

No comments: