Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wedding Inspiration – Alicia & William

On June 23rd, I was privileged to witness the marriage of two of my closest friends – Alicia and William. It was a truly magical day filled with laughter, sunshine, dancing, singing, happy tears and the most genuine and joyous revelry imaginable.

When the bride requested my earrings as gifts for the women in her wedding party, I was tremendously honored. She clearly had a vision for the day and knew she wanted the ladies to wear my brushed sterling silver teardrop earrings. Modern and simple, they would go with anything, which worked out great since the four fabulous ladies in the "wedding posse" (as they were called) were told they could wear anything they wanted.
Images by Jess Sheldon, Hazel Brown Photography
In these photos, the lovely Lizzie can be seen wearing Lofted Designs sterling silver teardrop earringsThanks to Alicia and William for including my jewelry in your special day! And special thanks to Jess and Lizzie for allowing me to share these photos. 

If you have a vision for your wedding that calls for something uniquely handmade, I hope you'll consider Lofted Designs accessories. Sterling silver tie bars also make terrific gifts for groomsmen. 


No comments: