This Friday & Saturday!
October 12 & 13
9 AM-4 PM
Visit Lofted Designs this Friday and Saturday at the annual Marketfest celebration in historic York Village, Maine. The forecast looks lovely and I can pretty much guarantee you've never seen more beautiful fall foliage in a such a quintessential New England village setting.
As if Lofted Designs wasn't enough of a draw, this festival features:
• Dozens of talented artists and craftspeople
• An amazing variety of delicious foods
• Sidewalk sales
• Musical performances
• A "prisoner performance" (WHAT?) at The Museums of Old York
• Petting zoo
• Scarecrow contest (vote for your favorites!)
• Book sale
• MUCH more! You can seriously make a whole day of it.
I will have a booth just behind the big food tent on Friday and Saturday from 9AM - 4PM. Unfortunately, the event website has virtually NO information on it, however this newspaper article lists a schedule of events. I've also created a Facebook event with all the details.