I opened the shop on a whim, never dreaming it would turn into anything lasting, and thanks to all of you—my loyal supporters, customers, readers and fans—I'm still making new things, selling my original creations and finding time to enjoy this creative outlet and expensive little hobby of mine.
Other recent and exciting milestones:
- Hit my 500th sale on Etsy this year, and am now closing in on 600!
- Surpassed 400 followers on Facebook!
- Amassed over 500 followers on Twitter!
- Lofted Designs joined Instagram!
- Soon to be featured in a well-known magazine (more on that soon)!
One area for improvement, and something to work on in year six: listing new items. Right now, I have nearly 50 new items in stock that are not listed on Etsy: rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets and more. During the coming year, I'll try to be better about keeping my shop reflective of my current creative direction.
What suggestions do you have for me? I'm all ears. And thanks again for your support over the past five years!