Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Upcoming Shows – Holiday Arts & Crafts Bazaar!

This coming weekend, on Saturday, December 13th from 11-6, you can view and purchase my jewelry at the Blissful Revolution holiday arts & crafts bazaar in Biddeford, Maine! It's in a cool, old mill building and the show will feature more than 75 artists from the area as well as live music from some of my favorite Portland musicians. For more information about the show, click here.


Blissful Revolution

Also, during the month of December you can purchase my jewelry at ellO Gallery in downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire! They exclusively carry locally-handmade goods in a very cool environment. I am excited to have my creations displayed there. Be sure to check it out if you are in the area.


Photobucket

No comments: