Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Huge Holiday Thank You

As the year 2009 winds down, I want to take a moment to extend a very heartfelt thank you to everyone who has supported me in this little venture! Lofted Designs has experienced tremendous growth this year, and none of it would be possible without the support and encouragement of friends, family and fans.

Thanks to each and every one of you – whether you made a purchase (or many!), shared kind words of encouragement (in person or on Facebook), showed up to a craft fair to show support, stocked my creations on your store shelves or just admired my work from afar, you are all a very important part of what I do. So, thanks!


I couldn't be happier to share this little map illustrating the towns and cities I've shipped packages to in in the last two months. Exciting, right?! I get all giddy when I think of the dozens of people who will be receiving my jewelry this week!

Happy holidays! Happy New Year! And thanks a million!

No comments: