Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Warm Fuzzies of Success

The verdict is in. 2010 was a great year for Lofted Designs thanks to all of you!

I finally did my 2010 paperwork (yes, I am a procrastinator when it comes to boring stuff like taxes). You know how sometimes, when you're in the middle of something, you can't get a feel for the big picture? It's just too close, too busy, all happening too fast. So sitting down this weekend and getting organized was a HUGE eye-opener for me. As I rooted through my receipts and files and put everything together I discovered the following incredible things:

• I participated in 12 amazing craft fairs in 2010 (who knew?!)
• I had wonderful success on Etsy -- sales nearly doubled from 2009!
• I was able to donate to many terrific organizations

If you aren't familiar with my philosophy on giving back, please take a moment to read this page.

I typically donate to one non-profit organization each quarter based on sales. Well, with 2010's increase in sales came an increase in donations. I would love to give a shout-out to all of the wonderful organizations (and the people behind them) who benefited from this success. May they continue to do great things in the world!








Click on the logos if you'd like to learn more about any of these organizations. Thanks for helping me give back!

No comments: