Monday, November 25, 2013

Holiday Food and Gift Fair - Portland, Maine 11/30


When and Where:
November 30th, 2013
11am - 6pm
FREE admission!
58 Fore Street, Portland, ME

I'll be bringing along a new assortment of Lofted Designs necklaces and earrings (seaglass, beach stones, sterling silver, vintage buttons and more!), plus new bracelet designs, new ring designs, and a great assortment of pet tags. If you haven't seen me in person in awhile, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.



I actually plan to get most of my holiday shopping done at this show...it shouldn't be difficult. I'll be in great company with these incredible Maine-based food and gift vendors (this is just a small sampling of the booths I'm looking forward to checking out – there will be many more):

Casco Bay Butter Co. – All-natural artisan butters made from local dairy farm cream.
'Cue Culture – Small batched barbecue sauces
Dean's Sweets – Amazing hand-dipped truffles. Enough said.
Flowfold – Durable wallets & bags handmade from sailcloth
Jared DiSimio Maker – Bags & accessories made from vintage, antique and salvaged materials, each with a story to tell. 
Vena's Fizz House - Mixology Shop and Natural Soda Bar
Morris & Essex – The most stunningly designed & silkscreened, letterpressed and block-printed goods I have ever laid eyes on. Shirts, cards, scarves, bags and more. I want everything Eliza makes. All of the things.
Maine Blanket – 100% grass-fed sheep's wool blankets, solar hand-dyed in seawater and woven on antique looms. How cool is that? 
Baobab Organics – Sustainable, organic cotton clothing for kids

Fiber and Water – Natural burlap wall art featuring hand-pressed designs.

You can find more info and RSVP on their Facebook event page. Hope to see you there!




No comments: