Thursday, December 19, 2013

Open House This Sunday - Dec. 22nd


Since Mother Nature doesn't seem to be cooperating with my craft show plans this year (snowstorms have thwarted two events), I'm taking matters into my own hands and setting up shop in my living room this Sunday from noon until 3pm

I have lots of handmade jewelry ready for gift giving and stocking stuffing, so I hope you can stop by to do a little last-minute shopping. I'll even gift wrap for you!

It'll be a laid back afternoon with light refreshments and a beautiful view on Bullfrog Lane. Please feel free to bring a friend or two! You can preview a sampling of my work on Etsy. Much more will be available in person.

Sunday, December 22nd, 2013
Noon - 3pm
4 Bullfrog Lane (just off Scituate Road)
York, Maine


Cash, checks and credit cards are all welcome. Please RSVP on Facebook if you think you can make it and help spread the word. Thanks and hope to see you! 

No comments: