Saturday, February 1, 2014

Music + Jewelry = LOVE

I love a good love story and I also appreciate good music, so when the two come together and I get to participate it's beautiful thing. I recently had the pleasure of creating some one-of-a-kind gifts for a lovely couple who happen to have very good taste in music (and jewelry).

First, there was the ring. This couple loves Ray LaMontagne, has seen him perform live several times, and wanted to incorporate some of his lyrics into the custom ring design.


They selected the lyrics "forever my friend, forever my love" from the song "Forever My Friend" on his 2004 release Trouble.



Later, the husband reached out to me once again to order a custom sterling silver bracelet for his wife – this time with lyrics from another of their favorite musical artists, Brandi Carlile. Her song "Fall Apart Again" from her self-titled album contains this beautiful line: "As long as the day is full of time, there will always be room for your hand in mine."


The lyrics fit absolutely perfectly on this sterling silver cuff bracelet.
 


Valentine's Day is just two weeks away! But there's still time to order a custom gift for your special someone. I'll be working overtime this coming week to get all your orders shipped on time. What lyrics do you think would be perfect on jewelry for your sweetie? 

Contact me to talk about your gift idea today. 

No comments: