Friday, September 25, 2009

I Love Custom Orders! (Part One)


Custom orders are my favorite orders. They're usually an interesting challenge (i.e. "match this earring that I bought in South America in 1972...I lost its mate") or an idea I would not have thought of on my own.

In this special case, my friend Holly has a dog named Snuggles with an odd affinity for watermelon. I make dog tags all the time, but never before have I stamped a tag for such a particular pup. This tag is layered sterling silver over copper with a heart cut-out and Mr. Snuggs stamped on the back.

Holly was kind enough to snap some photos of Mr. Snuggs wearing his new bling and delighting in his favorite treat!
"Best photo shoot EVAR!" -Mr. Snuggs

Know a pup who needs some bling? You can order your very own here.

No comments: