Thursday, September 10, 2009

Picnic Music + Arts Festival - 9/12/09


This Saturday is the 2nd Annual Picnic Music + Arts Fest in Portland, Maine! I am very excited to be one of 100 crafty vendors...the list is fantastic, and I will certainly be in great company. In fact, I just took a look at a map of the event and I will physically be surrounded by greatness!

Colleen Kinsella of
Kinsella Art will be directly across from me, peddling wonderfully imaginative and beautifully executed art prints, cards and possibly even silkscreened pillows. Next to her will be my friend Nikaline of Little Garlic Press who re-imagines vintage clothing and fabric into gorgeous fashions. I already have a few of her pieces in my collection (a dress created from old curtains and t-shirts, and a gorgeous skirt made from psychedelic 60s fabric) and I just adore them both. And just across the path from those vendors will be my friend Molly of Boom Chick-a-Boom, sewer of amazing creations and soon-to-be new mama! Angela Adams, who hails from Maine and whose handbags, wool rugs and paper goods make me swoon, will also be represented at the show.

I hope you can come out and see us! This Saturday, 11-6, Portland, Maine.

No comments: